Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,948 Replies 5,948
Lisa9527
Level 2
South Chard, United Kingdom

Thank you ! 

Just received Super Host Status for the 4th time in a row , 

Thank you for my added bonus of $100 towards a break of my own .

I've been hosting for almost 4 years now , I only open during the spring & Summer.  

( Somerset,England) 

Lisa x 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Lisa9527 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. I can't wait to see the experience and support you can bring to other Hosts here on the Community Center. 😊

Feel free to start a conversation!  😊

-----

Shivin1
Level 1
Katrain, India

Hi ,

Thank you so much .It feels amazing  to be super host 8 times in a row.I started hosting people in 2021 and became Superhost after 3 months and from then till now I am Superhost .

Its good to be a part of community like Airbnb.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Shivin1 , it must have been a proud feeling to consistently achieve the Superhost status and inspiring to continue provide an amazing stay for your guests. 😉

As I asked Host Delvy above, I was really curious to know in your case as well if you follow any strategies to maintain your Superhost status or provide an exceptional stay for your guests?

-----

Delvy0
Level 1
Australia

Thank you for another prize of Superhost again. 
It keeps me going for the business.
I’d like to congratulate to all of you who working hard and deserve to be Superhost. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Delvy0 , Congratulations on becoming a Superhost again! It must have been a thrilling experience to consistently achieve Superhost status through all your hardwork. How are you feeling? 😍 

Do you follow any strategies to maintain your Superhost status or provide an exceptional stay for your guests?

-----

Giacomo461
Level 2
Montespertoli, Italy

Than you so much! We are so excited!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Giacomo461 , Welcome to the Community Center and many congratulations 🥂 

I noticed your pretty listing and was wondering if you would like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ? and share something about your listing with us? 😍

-----

Inmaculada-C-0
Level 2
Nerja, Spain

Hola 

Estoy encantada de formar parte de este grupo. 

Seguimos trabajando, ahora de reformas esperando estar de vuelta en unos meses.

Gracias y saludos 

Inma 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Inmaculada-C-0 , Many congratulations on your Superhost status 😍 We're so happy to hear from you! How is everything progressing with the renovations? Is there a particular part of the listing that needs renovation?

If you're also looking to connect with Hosts from Spain , you can also visit our Spanish Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. Looking forward to see your interactions with other Hosts 😉  

Bhumika_1-1720197605028.png

-----

Sandra6872
Level 2
Australia

Excited to reach SuPeRHoST. We purpose built three cottages in Kurrajong NSW Australia and have an established flower trees, an Orchard and garden produce for all seasons of the year to promote our business. We just love to share with guests and at the moment am working on REAL experience photos for all potential tional travellers to see, feel and WANT to book with us.

Thank You for support and confidence.

Mayoor0
Level 3
Nashik, India

An amazing experience .... The world is my home

Natia23
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you airbnb for your trust . Being a superhost means a lot for me. It gives me a courage to be a better super super host:❤️

Congrats! 😊

Matilda7
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Happy again ❤️❤️❤️❤️🏠