Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

111 Replies 111
Yousef55
Level 2
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Dear Lizzie ,

I hope every things are well with you , as well as to our lovely Airbnb community. l am very happy to apply me to the Superhost. And I will do all my best to get a high performance to our gusts.

Hand by hand we will achievement our goals , by the way in our communities we will get a best ideas and sharing together . 

sincerely,,,

Yousef Althobaiti

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yousef55 , thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm with the host community! Many congratulations 🎉

How do you ensure a welcoming stay for your guests? Do you have any tips for new hosts visiting the community?

P.S.: I’ve combined your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

Hi Bhumika , 

Thanks for your welcoming. Your words make better to do all my best . In the first you should be when you receiving guests you feel comfortable to meet him and answer their questions give him a hospitality like water , juice , sweet , coffee, and tea . Instead if the hosts could be stay and talk to the him guests it will be a warm hospitality to him .

If any our friends in Superhosts till us about their hospitality , and it could be a many super ideas to make our guests very happy and get a comfortable staying. 

Best ,,

Yousef 

hi! How exciting is this?! Thank you for the warm welcome, I’m thrilled that this little side hustle has gained such momentum and I look forward ti growth and prosperity! 
I’m looking forward to learning more about this business and ways to increase revenue. 🙏

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Angella32 It’s great to see your excitement with the Superhost status! 🌟 

What inspired you to start hosting as a side hustle?

P.S.: I’ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

I-Wayan19
Level 1
Denpasar, Indonesia

Hello,

Thank you so much for the recognition and for welcoming me to the Superhost community! I’m truly honored and excited to be a part of this group. Providing a great experience for my guests at Villa Umadahayu always been my priority, and I’m grateful that this has been recognized.

I look forward to connecting with other Superhosts, learning from their experiences, and sharing what I’ve learned as well. Bali is a special place, and I’m always happy to share tips about hosting in this beautiful part of the world.

Thanks again, and I’m excited to continue providing outstanding hospitality!

Best regards,

Wayan Mardika

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @I-Wayan19  Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! 🎉

I’m curious, what unique touches do you include in your hosting to enhance the guest experience at Villa Umadahayu?

👉What makes your listing location truly special? 👈

-----

Thanks 🙏 Great to be here 🙂

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome to the community center @Marzena27 and congratulations ! 🎉

Since how long you've been hosting? Would you like to share more about your hosting adventures?

P.S.: I’ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you 😍

-----

My self and my team work hard to achieve this very prestigious award. We plan to keep it going. Thank you Airbnb. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rosemary296 , I am so glad to read that your hard work as paid off, Congratulations! Kudos to you and your dedicated team 🌻

What specific changes or improvements do you plan to implement to continue providing excellent service and keep the momentum going?

-----

Natalie1398
Level 2
Adelaide, Australia

I am so excited to be a super host after only 2 months of hosting!

I really give hosting my all and there is nothing better than seeing the 5 star reviews roll in. I’m so proud of this achievement 😊

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Natalie1398 , that's an amazing accomplishment 👏 Many congratulations 🥂

What specific strategies do you think have contributed in getting you 5 star reviews? Do you recall receiving any review that was truly heart warming to read as a host? 🤗

-----

너무 기뻐요^^

남편과 새로운 도전을 하는 마음으로 운영해 보았습니다.

에어비앤비의 시스템을 믿고 있습니다. 에어비앤비는 든든한 파트너입니다.

게다가 슈퍼호스트로 함께 할 수 있어 더욱 기쁩니다. 모든 호스트에게

응원과 축하를 전합니다! ♡♡

[Translation added by Community Manager]

I'm so happy^^

I tried to run it with my husband with the mindset of taking on a new challenge.

I trust Airbnb's system. Airbnb is a strong partner.

I'm even happier to be able to join as a Superhost.

To all the hosts, I send my support and congratulations! ♡♡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @영인0 , Welcome to the community center and congratulations on your Superhost status 😍  Thank you for your beautiful words for Airbnb and fellow hosts. What inspired you to start hosting on Airbnb?

[Google translation]

안녕하세요 @영인0  , 커뮤니티 센터에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 슈퍼호스트 자격을 축하드립니다 ‌😍‌  Airbnb와 다른 호스트들에게 좋은 말씀을 해주셔서 감사합니다. Airbnb에서 호스팅을 시작하게 된 계기는 무엇이었나요? 제 잘못된 한국어를 용서해 주세요. 저는 구글 번역을 사용하여 답변하고 있습니다.

-----