Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

5,974 Replies 5,974

Dear Airbnb, Dear Lizzie, I am extremely happy to have become a superhost, I don't stop working on myself, I try to help and support my guests in any way possible. Every guest is important for me. I will do everything to keep my evaluation always high, thank you very much.

Aparna25
Level 1
Kolkata, India

Achieving Superhost status is no small accomplishment, and only those who have experienced the process firsthand can fully appreciate the effort it requires. This challenge intensifies when managing multiple properties, each with unique locations, layouts, and interiors. Maintaining a 4.8 rating on Airbnb is nearly equivalent to a 5-star rating, especially in today's landscape, where guests can be hesitant to give a full 5 stars. It often feels as though awarding 5 stars is akin to making a significant donation. However, it is through our unwavering dedication and ability to turn challenges into opportunities that we earn this recognition and truly understand its value. I know firsthand the level of excellence and perseverance needed to attain this milestone. Congratulations to all who have achieved it—this is well deserved!

Cara359
Level 1
Witherslack, United Kingdom

Thank you for your welcome, I live in a very small rural community of outstanding beauty and enjoy sharing my home with visitors 

Paula2833
Level 2
Bridgetown, Barbados

Thank you I did not know there was a Superhost status it is humbling to be included in this special group of hard working hosts.

I have been working really hard just to keep our guests engaged and updated on how they can best enjoy their stay with us hassle free, it is wonderful that our hard work has not gone unnoticed.

We are in Barbados a small island in the Caribbean our house is unique for its location it is big and hold up to 13 people here is our link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1103622057956554992?source_impression_id=p3_1728142682_P32JkHMONo_Ju9cj

I would love for you all to take a look and if you have any advise for us please please let me know, we are always looking for ways to stand out and make sure our guests have a good relaxing time with us.

Cheers

Paula

Antonia-and-Manolis0
Level 2
Heraklion, Greece

Delighted to be back to the Superhost community. 

Last year for one reservasion down I "lost" my superhost badge...Nevertheless I never stopped the hard work...and this year it payed off. Happy to be back! Airbnb has been a very exciting experience for me!

Come to Greece in the beautiful islad of Crete guys!!!

Thank you. I am proud to be a super host. All works fine, to rent out through Airbnb, and my apartment is one of the best in Schweiz to rent, because of the fantastic view of the mountains with snow on, and because of the lowest Price in the area. I Will like all tourists to have the opportunity to travel to my apartment to enjoy the fantastic Nature and view to the mountains. Feel free to come, and Thank you all. Lars 

Thank you so very much most appreciated and super excited on becoming a SUPERHOST… my work will definitely continue… with God all is possible and have to say thank you to all my great guest who made this possible… thanks again and again. 

Mayoor0
Level 3
Nashik, India

An amazing experience .... The world is my home

Natia23
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you airbnb for your trust . Being a superhost means a lot for me. It gives me a courage to be a better super super host:❤️

Congrats! 😊

Matilda7
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Happy again ❤️❤️❤️❤️🏠

I love Airbnb!!! 💗😘💞

Oh yeah iii love airbnb as well. 

It's a beautiful platform 

Hermina3
Level 1
Sighișoara, Romania

That's amazing. I'm so happy! 😄

Kin4
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Congrats to all of super host , and i just awarded 1 yr super host reward ! huray !