Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Travis186
Level 1
Palm Springs, CA

Hi There,

Are you there?

Med1169
Level 1
Marrakesh, Morocco

thanks for airbnb for this award its really amazing experience i had it my guests from over the worlds i learned a lots from my guests who stayed in my place its really amazing and thats give me reason to make my business more bigger

Robin565
Level 2
Dunsborough, Australia

I began my Airbnb journey with some reservations, being an older person, but it has been a great experience to meet so many lovely people from all over the world. Achieving superhost status has been very heartwarming and I shall endeavour to keep up my standards to guest expectations.

Robin.reilly6281

Romildo2
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Agradecimento aos nossos hospedes ao reconhecimento ao trabalho realizado, alegria extrema!!@chalecbf

ROMILDO DA SILVA
Alice1050
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Thank you for this joyful reward, it encourages me to improve this place for my new team

Hi,

This is amazing to be here and wishing all a great time together! Xin cam on rat nhieu!

Rahtut0
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Thank you so much for this award to give us the Super host on airbnb🌞

when you come to bali please visit us on 

👇https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/35558456

Our first Superhost status was in October 2014. Since then we have earned Superhost for 24 consecutive quarters. As all Superhosts know, it takes extraordinary effort to earn and keep Superhost status for a long period of time. Superhosts are the best of the best. It does make a difference for sure. Wear that title proudly. 

Daniel7677
Level 2
Kamnik, Slovenia

Hello Lizzy and respectful Superhosts!

I am surprised and joyful getting this sign of a superhost. Being a member of your community is a privilege for me. Thank you for congratulations! Here is a short story of how it all happened.

I have opened my home named "Plan B apartment" for guests in February this year. On March 12, 2020 I 've got my first reservation for the march 13 when the official epidemic of Covid19 was declared in Slovenia. And the reservation was cancelled. Uaaa...Šmrc. I thought it was a bad beginning and I have a feeling this year and perhaps even next, no one will travel. Fortunately I was wrong. Guests came two month later and they are still coming.
On 18 june, after 2 month of the "World shutdown" and when Slovenia officially declared the end of the epidemic, I received my first reservation. For 8 nights. Guests came a day earlier and wanted to stay 3 days more. They can not, because meanwhile Plan B apartment was already reserved for those days. They were a bit sad at first but they left happy and determined to come back.

This was the beginning of the most pleasant summer I have ever imagined. Yes, it was also very demanding to manage all requested standards in this "covid19-situation" and still stay in goodwill. Seeing news about so many infected and the deceased all over the world brings sadness every day, but life goes on and we help the society most by doing our jobs with a strong heart and the biggest efforts.
I love every moment of it. Cleaning, disinfecting, and taking care of the interior and exterior of a Plan B apartment is a demanding job on over a hectare of land and over 70 m2 of apartment.
Care for guests and their needs, helping in some troubled situations was also demanding for a beginner like I am, but it all went well and the most beautiful reward was - enjoy their company.

Sometimes we spent the evening together, a joint walk around at the property or nearest forests and sometimes just a few minutes at arrival and at farewell. We have always found some mutual points to get connected personally and exchange something to remember.

I have learned many things since the first day of Plan B apartment opening and I will keep on learning to improve myself and the Plan B apartment service. All  the best dear Lizzy and Superhosts! Daniel 

Fatima12
Level 2
Krugersdorp, South Africa

Thank you so much. I feel really honoured. The hard work has really paid off.

José374
Level 1
Sintra, Portugal

Being a super host is an incentive for us to continue to do more and better for our guests. Thanks Airbnb!

Chris13216
Level 2
Hobart, Australia

Hi , my name is Chris and we live in Hobart Tasmania and we have a property in Airlie Beach Queensland which we manage remotely and have a wonderful team that  keep it looking fabulous.  Love reading people's insights and ideas.

Hester58
Level 1
Bishop's Stortford, United Kingdom

Thanks so much for giving us Superhost status.  It's amazing to be part of this enormous conversation. We are looking forward to hosting lots more lovely guests at The Stables.  We are also working on launching a second listing in the near future.  Exciting times!

Well done, great to be rewarded. 

Trudie7
Level 6
Sydney, Australia

Thank you very much for acknowledging us as an 11-time Superhost. Having this status lets us know that even after 3 years we are continuing to provide a great service for our lovely Airbnb guests and that they love staying at 'Banksia Beach Apartment' on Sydney's Northern Beaches.