Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Chef3
Level 2
Turks and Caicos Islands

Hi Everyone .. Happy to have gained superhost five times in a row 🙂 

Hello I'm Maye!! I'm really happy, thanks for the invitation and I'm really glad to share With all Airbnb comunity!! 

For Konrad and me, hosting people around the world is our way of spreading Aloha and creating connections and understanding. I'm proud to be connected withAirBnB!

Jan685
Level 1
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

YEAAAYY!!! I just got my second SUPERHOST AWARD today!!! I am so happy to have earned it. This whole experience has very eye opening! Most of my guests have been great, except for a few rotten apples, but I take it in stride. I hope that my status continues to improve !!!

Audrey386
Level 1
San Diego, CA

It's been so enriching to be a host for AirBnB! Each guest is a new fun experience and opens up new ways to view the world through the people who stay. Ot has also opened up my town to me, now I see it as a visitor and am always looking for new fun things to try. I also very much enjoy the experiences and hope to add one of my own.

Susan1437
Level 2
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm so excited to become a Super Host Thanks Susan

Thank you Airbnb😁 I love hosting and meeting all my wonderful guests.

Dinah26
Level 2
Waco, KY

Thanks for the recognition! Welcoming guests to my lovingly restored historic log home is such a joy. We lived there for 20 years and left most of our treasured art, antiques, pottery and furniture when we moved into our new home. For almost a year, our beautiful log home sat unoccupied, waiting for new life.

Airbnb has been the perfect solution to how we could maintain and enjoy our treasures while living in a new home. My favorite thing is when the guest walk in and say, “The pictures didn’t do it justice!”

Sarah1235
Level 2
Newport, United Kingdom

Yey!  I like these little updates. They make me happy to know I'm making people happy!

Claudia855
Level 2
Sorrento, Italy

Thank you so much ...it’s a great  honour for me to make my guest happy and work with Airbnb !!!

Monica1104
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

Wowwww Thank you AirBNB!

Corinne235
Level 2
Red Deer, Canada

I’m happy to say I just received Super Host status today. 🙂 Taking me 2 years.

Thank you Airbnb for giving me the blessings of my great guests. I hope to grow my business in Mexico in the near future. 💕

I am really happy to be a SUPERHOST again ! 

Thank you so much.

Pleased with the recognition 😉

Still having that belly freezing sensation when pop that email : book for ... 

Moira52
Level 2
L'Agulhas, South Africa

Thank you, Airbnb this makes all my hard work so Worth it !!!!