Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Natti0
Level 1
Mexico

I'm so honoured to be a superhost and will do my best to keep our ratings high !! 

Hello superhost friends 

Moira52
Level 2
L'Agulhas, South Africa

Congrats to all my fellow SUPER HOSTS XXX with love from Agulhas South Africa xxx

Patricia662
Level 2
Greenbrier, TN

Superhost status...repeat offender. 🙂  Love hosting at our Airbnb near Nashville, Tn!

Being a Superhost for 14 consecutive quarters is a great honor and responsibility!  Thank you airbnb for recognising our efforts! 

Dalila36
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Thank you AirBNB! It is a wonderful feeling to get people's feedback, both as a guest and as host and try to improve everytime, never taking it for granted and trying to humanize the experience. Rules are necessary but flexibility is apreciated. And there's nothing better than feeling a warm and sincere welcome!!!

Best and congrats to everyone:) 

Laurie-and-Anne0
Level 2
Mollymook, Australia

We're so excited to join the Superhost team, and right on y birthday too! What a lovely surprise! 

Weisbrod0
Level 2
New York, United States

Thank you so much Airbnb, I am so delighted that I made Superhost 2 times in a row, thank you so much. when I first started out I was very excited and just fell in love with decorating and entertaining. Each time I welcomed a guest I would find different things to do so the other guest would feel at home and feel welcome. I always fixed a lovely fruit basket, with different types of juice and water for them in the fridge. I also thought about leaving them snacks, cup of soup, cookies and other little things espacially for my  guests that are coming from far, traveling all day long, might be hungry and tired and cant get to the store espacially if they arrive late. There will always be something for them to munch on until tomorrow. Thats what hosting is all about. Thanks again

Erik232
Level 2
Brooklyn Center, MN

Hosting is fun! Thanks for the reward. 

Alex1627
Level 1
Guadalajara, Mexico

11 times as a superhost... time moves fast 🙂

Jason870
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Hello all,

My name is Jason, I joined this AirBnB community in Early 2014. I had a condo in Irvine California that I welcomed guests to when I traveled (I traveled 20 weeks a year from 2014-2016). I fell in love with the idea of having a space that people from all over the world could come and enjoy while visiting for various reasons. I amassed 30+ stays in my condo over 2 years in Irvine while maintaining a 4.8 star rating and super host status! All this before moving for a great job opportunity in Salt Lake City, Utah at the end of 2016. Fast forward to now... April 2019 where I just received my superhost status for my home in Salt Lake City where we just started back with AirBnB in January of 2019, we are also patiently waiting for our final approval on AirBnB plus status woohoo!

My wife and I purchased our 2 bed 1 bath with partially renovated 2 bed 1 bath “mother-in-law basement space” home in July of 2018 (we were renters during the first 18 months of transition from California). We had a goal of renovating and refinishing the basement to use as our BnB while we lived in the top/main unit, projected finish was November 1st. Renovations were going well and 75% of the way through this project my job relocated us back to Southern California starting December 1. We flipped our plan, and made the all new remodel, of what was supposed to be our home, the space for our BnB. We short term rent the basement to aspiring healthcare students, interns, residents on a 3-6month contract with the mutual benefit of them helping with the BnB above them for a reduced rent. It’s been bittersweet, these first 4 months, we are living apart from our first home together as a married couple, and a home we put a lot of sweat equity into as well as special attention to making it a great space to live and have the community that a BnB space provides. But. We are thankful for the ability to rent and keep our home and this community, AirBnB, is creating that platform that allows it. So Hello! Happy to be part of this group of hosts look forward to connecting with you!

Bridgette20
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

It was a goal of mine to achieve superhost status once I started my journey with Airbnb 4 months ago. What an accomplishment & a pleasure to be part of this community. Thanks again Airbnb

Felix216
Level 1
Bogotá, Colombia

Pensamos sería muy fácil y no lo ha sido. Pero los resultados que hemos obtenido son gratificantes porque da a saber que el trabajo realizado ha sido bueno!

Teresa-Daniela0
Level 2
Madeira, Portugal

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

Yasmin2
Level 7
West Ballina, Australia

Love being a contributer to the super host family, feels great to bring a much needed true-care to hospitality as Im sure we all know how much we appreciate feeling safe and cared for as guests ourselves when we travel. Living in the suntropical region of Northern NSW ( also know as the rainbow region) yes we have lots of rain and sunshine in Byron Bay.Travellers enjoy this little surfing/origionally a fishing villiage and its hippy like alternative community life. A Healthy eating and lifestyle oasis for folks to dip into for a short break whenever they can take a pause from the business of todays life. We enjoy sharing our lifestyle as home sharing host. Being a superhost comes naturally! 

Mark1366
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Airbnb and amazing to have made Superhost after only 8 weeks of hard graft in Central London.