Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Jessica1546
Level 2
Madoc, Canada

Hello, This is my first time receiving Super Host as we are New to Airbnb but sofor we are loving it and offer a very unique experience to all our guests!!! So again Thank you!!! Very cool. Feeling pretty proud! 

Jess McCoy 

Diane769
Level 1
Eureka Springs, AR

Im thrilled to have reached this level and hopeful it helps my bookings. Thanks!

Sara1595
Level 3
Kalispell, MT

So happy to be here! Dreams are coming true thanks to Airbnb!💗

Deanne-and-Geordie0
Level 1
Sechelt, Canada

Hi, Geordie and I have been Superhosts 17 times now, since our first year with AirBnb. We reconfigured our first floor rooms, and for 5 years now, we've welcomed couples and singles from all over the world to our log home on the Sunshine Coast of BC. We've had to shut down a couple of times, as family and health issues took centre stage. Our hosting efforts have produced the most positive feedback I've ever received in my life. This has been a great opportunity. It's lots of work, and very enriching for both of us. The SuperHost status is a brilliant invention. Deanne and Geordie

Edgar-and-Jeffrey0
Level 2
Hoffman Estates, IL

It has been amazing experience.  Our places are constantly booked and all 5 stars as we strive to make sure everyone is treated with royalty.  My husband and I just started 4 months ago and so glad the way things are working out.  We have a condo in Kissimmee and a private room in our house in Illinois.  

thank you all

even better if airbnb team helps print, then send to Ubud Bali 🙂

Adi31
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

thank you!!!

Inge81
Level 1
Bloemfontein, South Africa

Hi everyone,

I'm so super stoked to become a super host in such a short while.

I am absolutely loving being a host.

Check out my Airbnb in Bloemfontein, South Africa.

Thanks

Inge

Ndiuini0
Level 2
Eldoret, Kenya

I am grateful to all my guests who have provided invaluable input at Outspan Green Cottage,Eldoret.Gratias!

Sergio777
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Thank you AirBNB  - Brazil - Caldas Novas - GO

Jonell0
Level 1
Ben Wheeler, TX

So thankful for the Superhost Badge!  I enjoy meeting our guests and helping them with their stay!

Sylvia410
Level 2
Long Eaton, United Kingdom

I must say that I really enjoy seeing guests have a happy and comfortable time.  I use Airbnb myself and its great to be able to feel at home whilst away working or on a trip.

Its a great idea and has meant I meet I a lot of really nice and interesting people.

Sylvia

Kristen275
Level 1
Marblehead, MA

Yea!! Its been a fun journey and proud to have earned the Superhost badge! Looking forward to keeping this status! 

Gevorg3
Level 1
Yerevan, Armenia

Thanks Airbnb for this award, I will try to maintain this status

Lubomir5
Level 1
Košice, Slovakia

Thanks.