Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Dea837
Level 2
BG, Serbia

This is amazing. I like that. I hope i will stay superhost long time. 🤗🤗🤗 Thank you.

Shuhud0
Level 2
Germany

Hey all, greetings from Malaysia 🇲🇾..got my superhost badge today. What a wonderful  feeling 😊..

hi  everyone!

hope  you´are  all  doing   just  great! I´ve  been Airbnb Host  since Oct 2019 and  very  happy  to  get  this  SUPERHOST  badge  for the 3rd. time!...

thanks  everybody, both Airbnb and  my Guests...

cheers! 

take  care!eu2018peq.jpg

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Ola estou muito feliz por receber mais uma vez o  mérito de superhost 

e muito gratificante reconhecimento da equipe airbnb!

muito obrigada vamos continuar a fazer melhor Grande abraço a todos

Att Loni

Volodymyr24
Level 1
Lilburn, GA

Thanks. It is an honor. 

Спасибо! Ждём всех в Кисловодск!!!

Cari598
Level 1
California, United States

Hello all.  We have a cabin in the Moonridge community of Big Bear City, Ca.  We are pleased to meet other SuperHosts.  

Supper host on the 3rd consecutive quarter glad  to be part of this family. Will work harder to maintain good standards. Thanks Airbnb for this great opportunity.

K126
Level 1
Maine, United States

Thank you for the recognition airbnb! When my guests are happy, I am happy. Simple, but true 🙂

Cheers, K
Ann29738
Level 1
Jedburgh, United Kingdom

After only a month , to get super-host status is a great honour. 

How do you get hold of the sign of super-host. Thanks airbnb 

Hi everybody! 
I am so happy to got title of Superhost again!!  Love Airbnb 

Thank you Airbnb ! This recognition is important to me.

Georgios Panos Lagoudakis from Captain Nikolas house

Wendy744
Level 2
Downham Market, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb, I am very proud to be a Superhost again. I like to know I am providing my guests with a comfortable home from home accommodation, with the facilities and little extras added which I would like to find if it was me on holiday. The most enjoyable part of being a host is meeting my guests which will now get easier to do in the UK with the end of lockdown approaching. 

Steve-and-Jan4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone and thank you for your lovely words Airbnb!!
We're absolutely thrilled that we have just been awarded 'Superhost' status:
"You’ve worked hard to delight your Guests and it shows. Guests appreciate your responsiveness and reliability, and rave about your outstanding hospitality". SteveandJan4_0-1625518652286.png

Onwards and upwards on this exciting journey now xx

Debbie941
Level 1
California, United States

Thanks Air BnB

It is our pleasure to share space and give others the opportunity to enjoy the Mediterranean microclimate of Sonoma County experience of wine country, arts, and artisans, local gastronomy of restaurants. The landscape of the outdoors encourages adventures including hiking, surfing, and beachcombing, sightseeing, in The North Bay of San Francisco with worldly natural landscapes especially the Redwood Forests of Armstrong Woods and Muir Woods; or just antiquing in our local area or walking around downtown for local teas and coffee roasters. We Welcome All to enjoy this part of the greater Bay Area of San Francisco where all who come are close to the surf, hike, and snow, within close proximity to many one-day trips and back to relax in our historical town.  unnamed.gif