Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Carolina1292
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thank you Airbnb 

John-and-Bree0
Level 2
Meridian, ID

We are so happy to have reached Super host status… This new and exciting experience of hosting a Airbnb has been so fun and we have learned so much already my wife and I are super stoked for our future with the company… Thanks Airbnb and a big Congratulations to all the new super duper host out there … Cheers 🥂 

Richard2245
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi

How do I get to use the groovy sign?

Thanks 

Richard

Susan87
Level 2
Tacoma, WA

Hello, 

This is my 8th year hosting and my 8th year with a Superhost Status. At the beginning of Covid we had 4 Airbnb’s. We now have two. I love hosting and hope to have a third Airbnb again, one day. S

Maggie492
Level 2
Dripping Springs, TX

We are so thrilled to become Superhosts! We opened our AirBnB in April!

Joey231
Level 1
PJ, Malaysia

Thanks Lizzie and Airbnb to honour this Superhost Award to us Geniehome. 

This Accomplishment motivate us to create more fun , interesting  and comfortable space with added more value for the upcoming guest and previous guest. 

Gurneet0
Level 10
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India

Thanks for continued support and Super Host Status right from the first Quarter of hosting. Thank You Airbnb

Sophia438
Level 2
Harare, Zimbabwe

Hi there all. I  have just become a superhost. Was really taken by surprise.  I have do much to learn from you all! My name is Sophia

Elea0
Level 2
Frisco, TX

I just become a super host!! I am so grateful to the Airbnb family for all the support!

David7870
Level 8
Vista, CA

Hi 👋 This is Debi, Dave’s wife. We just opened last Memorial Day soooo reaching Super-Host in just over a month is sooooo gratifying.  Many have said it just makes you want to do better and better for your guests and I concur totally!   

Congrats  to all and I hope meet you in the threads more in the coming weeks. 👋 

Sophia438
Level 2
Harare, Zimbabwe

Thank you

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations to all new and recurring Superhosts!

We have a new thread where we celebrate your achievements through your favourite review(s). You can share with your fellow Hosts and take the moment to celebrate your efforts. 

You can view it by clicking here

Thank you all and congratulations once more 😁

@Gary--Coach--and-Tammy0 @David7870 @Louise969 @Sophia438 @Maggie492 @Joey231 @Sariya0 @Gurneet0 @Elea0 @Wendy744 @Steve-and-Jan4 @Libbie-and-Bill0 @Debbie941 @Carolina1292 @John-and-Bree0 @Richard2245 @Joseph1385 @Roberta780 @Martha-Tavares0 @Volodymyr24 @Azeezat1 @Nalini14 @Ann29738 @Saleh26 @Georgios77 @Talha9 @Janna71 @Dea837 @Shuhud0 @Nazan10 

We have been hosting since April 21 and have today received our Superhost status. We have always wanted to do this we take it very seriously and love meeting and greeting our guests here in Sunny and beautiful Cornwall. 

Jo728
Level 2
Talisay City, Philippines

Thank you Airbnb!!!

Happy to be part of this great community. Our MaconoCottage in Union Pier, MI has brought us so much joy and we love sharing that experience with others.