Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Nancy42890
Level 1
Phuket, Thailand

thank u

Sanny6
Level 1
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

apartament sanny

Голяма чест благодаря на Airbnb!

Laura744
Level 2
Portland, OR

Fantastic to receive the Superhost status many years running – and thrilled to have the privilege to host so many fabulous people from around the world. Be well, fellow hosts.

Paulo877
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Ser anfitrião do Airbnb, por si só é uma experiência fantástica.

IMG_20210708_221316.jpg

Sylvette7
Level 2
Puerto Rico

Thanks @Nick 

high, well i'm verry happy, i try just my best. So my guests make it happen! Thank you so much.

mitzou

Heather1272
Level 2
Tigard, OR

Thrilled to become an Oregon Superhost. Until pthe pandemic I had no interest in opening our home to visitors. Doctors, nurses and State wildfires changed everything. People needed short places that felt like home away from home. Now I just want to connect and learn more. 

Elena3011
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Thank You Thank You!!!

Uhuuuuu!!!!Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 20.28.35.png

Alvina36
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

Thank you AirBnB.  I am extremely honored to receive the Superhost status for my vacation rental home, Upendo Orlando, in Florida.  It means so much to me as I was working really hard to get to this level.  This accomplishment is not something that I did alone.  I owe my thanks to my property manager and his crew.  I will continue to improve, listen to my guests and hopefully maintain this status for years to come. 

Jacob482
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hey fellow Superhosts! Glad to be part of the community. I've been hosting in Chicago and Los Angeles for some time and recently started hosting in SW Michigan. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all. Thanks for helping to create a positive and inclusive community. 

Norhayati2
Level 2
Langkawi, Malaysia

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives us one more reason to improve and better satisfying our guests 🙏🙏❤️❤️

image.jpeg

We would like to thank airbnb on behalf of our team at 248 Boutique Studios,  for this award. 

Much appreciated looking up to keep up with our results. 

Galina87
Level 2
Moscow, Russia

Ура! Я СУПЕР ХОЗЯИН)) я так рада! И также, я поздравляю всех новичков с этим опытом! Мы все большие молодцы 🌟👍😌

Awesome to receive the Superhost award! Glad to delight my guests from all over the world! Thank you Airbnb! 🌟