Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782

Well, I never expected this.  But it is a great honor.  Thank you Airbnb

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Thank YOU, @Aignald0 - you've put in so much work and this is your moment!

-----

Dani11
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hello there, great to be in such good company with other Super Hosts. Always interested in ways to lift number of guests. Would be grateful for any sharing of tips on how to increase bookings.

Take care everyone and stay safe. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

So pleased to have you here @Dani11!  Congratulations!  

You might like to have a look at a couple of @Harry22 's posts 25 tips to get booked and A Host's guide to Airbnb: 60 tips - they're a great place to start with some wonderful information.  

If you want to dig a bit deeper, you can also enter "increase bookings" in the search bar at the top of the page, and you'll find lots of great experiences from other people who have come here seeking the same information.  

I hope this helps!

Take care, and stay safe too.

-----

Thank you Airbnb, we are so happy to achieve superhost on our first quarter hosting. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's an awesome achievement, @Hanoi-and-Yosbelky0!  I am so pleased for you!  Long may it continue!

-----

Emillya0
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Sooo happy to receive the email this morning! Thank you Airbnb

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm happy for you, @Emillya0 ❤️ and thank YOU for being here!

-----

Juliana589
Level 2
Medellín, Colombia

Thanks Airbnb once again for this award, it encourages me and my team to get better with our services and experiences to our guest. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank YOU @Juliana589 ❤️ we're all thrilled for you and your team!

-----

Mriganka1
Level 2
Siliguri, India

One takeaway that leads someone to being a superhost, is what do you do differently that connects with your guests. At Caesar's palace, we have Caesar, who greets every guest before I do. He also stays with you if your generous with food. So to speak, he welcomes you to his palace. These gestures floors the guests and they want to come back everytime, just to stay with him.

It is an amazing experience and I am delighted to be called a superhost. However, the badge suits more on him.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

I would like to assure you, @Mriganka1, that Caesar is also very much considered a Superhost for all his hard work!  I can see from your reviews that he's always warm and welcoming!  Please, tell him from me, that he's a very Good Boy. 😀

-----

Teresa1684
Level 1
Litchfield Park, AZ

So happy to reach superhost status

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations!  So happy for you, @Teresa1684 😀

-----