Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review

Yuxing2
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review

“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review. Please try again later.”

This is the message I got when trying to pay a third reservation right after two successful payments. The Support staff indicated that it could be the bank's restriction on the card and directly closed the question, which is irresponsible.
    I could use Alipay for the payment, which is an application similar to PayPal, but that is not my preferred method and that still did not solve the problem with the bank card. I prefer using that bank card instead of other methods.
    Besides, it is not the bank's issue because when I tried a different card from a different bank, there was the same message as above. I am pretty sure both cards are functioning normally and there is no such thing as overdraft or the alike.

Please help me with the problem and many thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yuxing2 ! Thank you for sharing your concerns in the Community.

Did you manage to successfully resolve this issue since you posted? Please let us know if you still needed help with this or have been able to add a different payment method!

We would love to help you with this one🌻!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Tyler717
Level 1
Pullman, WA

Same issue. Can't book anything on Airbnb ... I reached out to my bank and there is no issue on their end. 

Same issue for me too. I tried all major credit card issuers, Google Pay, and Paypal. All methods failed. The support team kept on blaming my bank even though the issue is obviously on their end. It happens when you try to book multiple reservations in a short timeframe. I booked 5 bookings in a row -> got locked out -> booked another booking 20 hours later -> got locked out again when I tried to book something else. Support is unhelpful, and they kept on shifting the blame to my bank.