add message to booking request - FEATURE needed

Ryan111
Level 6
New York, NY

add message to booking request - FEATURE needed

FEATURE REQUEST - 

For some reason the programmers took away the section on booking requests that included the message button or the original message from teh guest.  I have to go into my inbox to find it and can only accept/decline on the app or the link from the email.  PLEASE put the message and the message button back into the booking request.  

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ryan111 

Yes, it is inconvenient.

But if you use by default (after receiving a booking request) "list of reservations", all options are available.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ryan111

Thanks for this suggestion! I will pass on your comment to the team, and I hope that in the meantime @Emiel1's tip helps you. 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I do know how to get to my inbox but by default the messages are hidden in the request, which makes no sense.  Also, these days the items you can see on the guest's profile are different between the app and the website.  I want to be able to communicate with any potential guest as well as see reviews and verifications.  It is like airbnb is purposely hiding this info.  

Additionally, for whoever coded this site, 50% of the time, for a number of years, whenever I try and post in the forum the next page gives me an error and I have to do it again...