aircover

Julee7
Level 2
LA, CA

aircover

We had guests that broke our couch and after following the exact steps in resolution with messages with the host, photos and the receipt for the disposal and replacement of the couch, aircover is emailing me saying my claim is invalid because I did not have a video and that they can speak with me between 10:30pm and 2:00am. This is absolutely NOT acceptable. My guests of course denied the claim but airbnb should help their hosts! I have been a superhost for 4 years without incident. Is Aircover just FRAUD and a total SCAM?

3 Replies 3
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Julee7 

Sorry to hear about this.

Did you hear back from Airbnb Support - if so what was the outcome?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

After they tried to close the case, they’ve told me they can do a call from 10:30pm to 2am to discuss! Ridiculous! I am a mom of 2 and run a business so doing a midnight conference isn’t feasible and it’s a ploy to get out of talking to me! Horrible! 

Fernando1561
Level 5
Sarasota, FL

Lately, Aircover has been requesting more and more evidences than before. What happened to you also happened to me. The day after the guests' arrival, I discovered a broken window and filed an Aircover claim. The guests denied it, left a negative review, and an Airbnb agent informed me that I needed a video showing the window was intact before the guests' arrival , because I don't have  it so the claim was denied. Don't you find it worrying that lately AIRCOVER has been denying a lot of host claims and is also demanding a lot more proof, which sometimes becomes impossible to provided.