A question about renting

Answered!
Phillip382
Level 2
Sofia, Bulgaria

A question about renting

Hey, everybody. I'm about to rent out my apartment and I'd like to ask you something. Would it be weird if I left my personal belongings in the closet? And how safe is it to leave my stuff inside the apartment when renting through Airbnb?

1 Best Answer
Emilia545
Level 5
Bologna, Italy

@Phillipp382 io personalmente sconsiglio di lasciare effetti personali come vestiti, scarpe ecc ad eccezione che non sia una casa in cui vivi e decidi di affittare una camera. Lascerei invece libri, cd e dvd

I personally do not recommend leaving personal belongings such as clothes, shoes, etc. unless it is a house you live in and you decide to rent a room. Instead, I would leave books, CDs and DVDs

** Translation added by Community Manager

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Emilia545
Level 5
Bologna, Italy

@Phillipp382 io personalmente sconsiglio di lasciare effetti personali come vestiti, scarpe ecc ad eccezione che non sia una casa in cui vivi e decidi di affittare una camera. Lascerei invece libri, cd e dvd

I personally do not recommend leaving personal belongings such as clothes, shoes, etc. unless it is a house you live in and you decide to rent a room. Instead, I would leave books, CDs and DVDs

** Translation added by Community Manager

Laura5961
Level 5
Mamaroneck, NY

if it’s not the only closet in the apartment, I think it’s fine! We have a locked closet for cleaning supplies and excess toiletries.

Of course, don’t recommend leaving anything of high monetary or sentimental value. Mostly safe, but you never know.

Best of luck!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would lock away anything in your apartment anything of sentimental or financial value @Phillip382 

If you want to leave personal items in a cupboard or wardrobe make sure it's lockable .

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Best not to leave personal things in your place if not under lock and key.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Phillip382 I just came across your post and wanted to check if you've had the chance to read the suggestions from our wonderful Hosts.

Please keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad