Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Answered!
Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Would really love it if Airbnb gave us the option to add a photo to a scheduled message. 

I currently use Hospitable as I can add photos.  Would change over to Airbnb for messaging, if we had this option. 

1 Best Answer
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Kate721. As @Helen3 has stated, images can be uploaded through the message board. I use this feature on my portable devices regularly.

View Best Answer in original post

51 Replies 51
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Add photos to the shortcodes content . @Jerry38 @Kathleen1024 

Helen, photos are not allowed on scheduled messages and that’s what we are asking for. 

Einir4
Level 2
Vestmannaeyjabær, Iceland

How has this still not been implemented? This is such a basic functionality I think many hosts would use.

Bálint10
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Years later it's still a basic yet unavailable feature. For some of our guests the entry to our building is not that clear and we cannot explain it any more clearly without attaching at least a photo. Why is it still not possible? 

Don't let this limitations of automated messaging hold you back. Check out PlacePilot.io.  It was created specifically for this, to be able to add photos and descriptions of a destination and then to share them securely in an automated message through a private link. Give it a shot

Rafael1421
Level 2
Piedmont, CA

One option for this is to use saved messages with bitly url shortened links to pictures on google photos. It isn't pretty but it does the trick and since doing this I've gotten 5 stars on checkins. I've also color coded the doors, used distinct potted plants and added a letter to each unit so that they have color, flowers and letters to distinguish each unit by. Its eliminated confusion all around. 

The embedded image feature would be a much better experience for folks but until then. This is what we've got. 

Kelsie24
Level 1
Crosslake, MN

I still don't see a way to add a photo to a scheduled message as of July 2024.