Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells 🏋🏻, yoga mats 🧘🏻‍♀️ or treadmills 🏃? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
22 Replies 22

Hi @Jennifer4572 , 

Thank you for sharing this, it's amazing that you promote sports! 😊

Do your guests do yoga outdoors or inside your property?

Warm regards 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Karen4353
Level 2
Adel, IA

We do not as we're located in the mountains.  Hiking mountain trails is exercise enough, in my humble opinion.  Hiking also gives people a chance to get away from their regular exercise schedule without feeling guilty.  

Hi @Karen4353 

Thank you for jumping into the conversation! 😊

Definitely, if you're close to the mountains, hiking is an amazing sport. 😁

Do you provide hiking equipment for your guests?

Warm regards🌻

-----

We do not.  If guests are coming to the mountains to hike, they will most always have their own gear.

John1178
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi, we actually have a full gym at our home, however i chose to instead just opt for some free weights laid out at the verendah area and a punching bag thats hanging in an open air space. Wanted to keep it simple since most will be on vacation and so on.

Always found that a little distraction from your workout with the view and surroundings normally helps time pass faster while burning those cals.

Hi @John1178 😊

Thank you for sharing this!

I agree with you, I love having a nice view no matter what I'm doing in life, especially during sports. 😁

Does every guest participate in sport at your place?

Have you experienced any damage recently?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Juliana869
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi I don’t provide gym equipment no space available. Here is a Virgian Active in my area.

Hi @Juliana869 😊

Thank you for your reply!

I understand that it can be difficult to provide gym equipment if there isn't enough space.

It's great that there is a Virgin Active in your area. 😍

Do you have any special offers for your guests?

-----