Dog odor

Answered!
Haley207
Level 1
Anacortes, WA

Dog odor

I am new to hosting and put up my basement apartment that I have lived in myself the last three years with my partner and my one dog. I have had amazing feedback and reviews and comments, etc. one was there is still a slight dog smell down there. I am also a pet friendly place and have had 5 different guests bring a dog in the three weeks I have been doing this. So I imagine it could be one or the other or a combination of both.

What has others done to best alleviate a pet smell when cleaning in-between guests? Any tips or tricks??

I opened up my place for Airbnb August 2nd and it hasn't had a day open since, and I know I have a great place, but I just want to make sure I can make it the best it can be! 

Haley

https://airbnb.com/h/heartofatown

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Haley207 You can invest in an ozone machine. You clean the space thoroughly and once you run the machine a few hours it eliminates anything lingering. They cost about 65-130 depending on the size you need. 

It even got rid of cigarette smell for me one time. 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Haley207 You can invest in an ozone machine. You clean the space thoroughly and once you run the machine a few hours it eliminates anything lingering. They cost about 65-130 depending on the size you need. 

It even got rid of cigarette smell for me one time.