Looking for a Cleaning Service in Jersey City, NJ

Answered!
Chioma14
Level 2
Jersey City, NJ

Looking for a Cleaning Service in Jersey City, NJ

I  currently have an Airbnb in Jersey City, NJ. Due to my work schedule, I won't be able to do some of the turnovers. I am looking for someone or a good trust worth cleaning service to do the cleaning for the turn overs. Please let me know if anyone has a good and trustworthy resource

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Chioma14 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you have any luck finding a reliable cleaning service in your area?

You can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to get in touch with area-specific Hosts who would be able to advise you on this matter : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Do let us know if you are able to find one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Chioma14 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Did you have any luck finding a reliable cleaning service in your area?

You can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to get in touch with area-specific Hosts who would be able to advise you on this matter : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Do let us know if you are able to find one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I know of a trusting cleaning service involved in the community and has a trusting reputation within hudson county.

Elias233
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi my name is Elias I have a cleaning service business i can provide cleaning service if you still interested 

Milton179
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi,

We can provide turnkey services for every guest that arrives, ensuring a seamless and professional turnover process. Our team is experienced and reliable, taking care of all cleaning and preparation tasks to maintain a high standard for your Airbnb. Please let us know if you would like to discuss further.

Best regards,

Milton

Jena102
Level 1
South Plainfield, NJ

Hello if your still looking for a trustworthy cleaning company feel free to reach out to me. Heavily involved within the community and trusted within the hudson county.