Providing better bedding

Answered!
Aimee205
Level 1
Albuquerque, NM

Providing better bedding

I'd like to just put this out there. I'm not sure if someone else has posted this but I'm going to put this in motion. Can we address the bedding situation for Airbnb stays. Every time I stay at an Airbnb the bedding sucks. It's the cheap polyester microfiber sort of bedding. It's like the bedding in a bag set sold at Walmart. It's thin, cheap, and uncomfortable. I know there are other cost effective bedding out the that is cotton, soft, and sturdy. Can Airbnb make a point to urge hosts to provide a certain quality standard in bedding? Am I the only one here who cares about this topic? How can we address this problem?

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I've never stayed in an Airbnb with this sort of bedding. Nor do I offer it as a host.  @Aimee205 

I wonder if you're staying in Airbnbs more aimed at a budget market? .

It often mentions in a listing description what sort of bedding is used - so go for listings that make a feature of their decent bedding. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I've never stayed in an Airbnb with this sort of bedding. Nor do I offer it as a host.  @Aimee205 

I wonder if you're staying in Airbnbs more aimed at a budget market? .

It often mentions in a listing description what sort of bedding is used - so go for listings that make a feature of their decent bedding. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Aimee205 Ask potential hosts what bedding they use and choose your stay accordingly. We only use 100% cotton and I am surprised that you have only experienced cheap bedding as I thought the standard would be cotton.