Recommendations for Cleaners: San Diego

Answered!
Casey419
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Recommendations for Cleaners: San Diego

Hey everyone! 👋 I'm Casey, and I'm an Airbnb host with properties in San Diego, La Mesa, El Cajon, and Oceanside. I'm on the lookout for reliable cleaning services for my 4 to 6-bedroom homes. Any recommendations or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help! 🏡

1 Best Answer
Judith872
Level 2
Boyds, MD

Hi @Casey419 

Check in with your local Host Club to get cleaning services recommendations from other hosts in the area. 

👥Connect with other Host

Also, within Airbnb’s platform, there are groups if you haven’t already searched on Facebook for local and regional Airbnb Host groups.
Click Today tab.

🗣🤗A plethora of information is shared in those groups.
Here is a link to find other local hosts to connect with. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Judith872
Level 2
Boyds, MD

Hi @Casey419 

Check in with your local Host Club to get cleaning services recommendations from other hosts in the area. 

👥Connect with other Host

Also, within Airbnb’s platform, there are groups if you haven’t already searched on Facebook for local and regional Airbnb Host groups.
Click Today tab.

🗣🤗A plethora of information is shared in those groups.
Here is a link to find other local hosts to connect with. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much, @Judith872 for the great suggestion 🌻

I am also sharing >>here<< a few cleaning companies suggested by one of our Hosts. It could be worth checking if they are available in your area 😊

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Casey, I would love to help, I have some really great recommendations for you,  I have cleaning partners that service your areas  and I would love to get more details on your homes to see if we can take them on for you. 

Nicole3644
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi Casey. I recommend Real Clean Casa, they're a cleaning company and manage my San Diego properties. Also, if you need help with STR management, I have a STR management company based out of San Diego as well 🙂 We specialize in large homes with pools.

Chris21714
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hi Casey, 

My wife and I own 3 airbnbs in San Diego and manage an additional 3 properties as well. My wife runs the cleaning comapny and I handle the day to day with guests and managing the properties. We are San Diego locals and are looking to expand our business. You can see from our reviews that we are detailed orientated and focus on customer service.