Switched to Professional Tools - Happy except for Page Views!

Alex208
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Switched to Professional Tools - Happy except for Page Views!

I switched to professional tools. Everything is great, but I miss seeing the daily page views. It helped me understand when changes were making (or not making) a considerable difference. I asked Airbnb, they said the only way to see that old format is to turn off professional tools. Has anyone else found a way? Or at least a way to read the new report better for a daily drilldown? 

2 Replies 2
John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Alex208 I haven't used pro tools, but notice that the page views are also based on availability. If there is a cancelation my page views triple the next day until its booked then adjust back down. Although some changes such as listing amenities or if you allow pets or a kitchen could have a noticeable difference in page views and listing priority.   

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Alex208S

Since activating professional hosting tools, I honestly don't look at any of those "insights" anymore. I find them useless. There is so much more that Airbnb could provide to host to help them better understand the business/trends but they don't. I use the hosting tools solely for the multiple calendar and rule sets.