We have a house with 4 bedrooms and I want to list it with a 2 bed, 4 bed, 6 bed, 8 bed and 10 bed options, how do I do this?

Tina11939
Level 1
Wandsworth, Australia

We have a house with 4 bedrooms and I want to list it with a 2 bed, 4 bed, 6 bed, 8 bed and 10 bed options, how do I do this?

One house with 4 bedrooms and I want to list it with the option for booking 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed or 4 bedrooms. How do I do this? Do I need to list them seperately?

4 Replies 4
Tina11939
Level 1
Wandsworth, Australia

I just tried to list them seperately, but the pricing seems to revert back to the last one I listed?

So say $250 for 2 people - 1 room - 1 king bed

$350 for 4 people - 2 rooms - 2 king beds

$450 for 6 people

$550 for 8 people

$650 for 10 people

And how do I make my calender sync, as the house can only be booked by one booking per dates/ not a shared scenario?

Hello @Tina11939 , in this situation you have to create 5 separate listings for different type of accomodation you can provide and connect each listing to the listing of entire place. 

You can connect listings by the following instructon:

1. Click Calendar and select the listing calendar you want to link
  2. Click Availability, then go to Connect calendars
  3. Click Connect multiple Airbnb listings
  4. Choose the main listing that contains your other listings
  5. Click Next
  6. Select the listings you want to link
  7. Click Link calendars

That way, the guests will be able to book your rooms separately (and the calendar of the entire place will be blocked), and when you accept a trip request for the entire place, the dates will also be blocked on the private rooms' calendars.

Elena4354
Level 4
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Tina11939 , in this situation you have to create 5 separate listings for different type of accomodation you can provide and connect each listing to the listing of entire place. 

You can connect listings by the following instructon:

1. Click Calendar and select the listing calendar you want to link
  2. Click Availability, then go to Connect calendars
  3. Click Connect multiple Airbnb listings
  4. Choose the main listing that contains your other listings
  5. Click Next
  6. Select the listings you want to link
  7. Click Link calendars

That way, the guests will be able to book your rooms separately (and the calendar of the entire place will be blocked), and when you accept a trip request for the entire place, the dates will also be blocked on the private rooms' calendars.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tina11939 Do as @Elena4354  says but I would add:

Turn on pro tools so you can see all the calendars at the same time

Remember that blocking one listing does not block the other linked listings. Only bookings 'link' across calendars. This is useful so that you can block the small listing in high season without affecting the others.