What Hosts are saying

Good morning fellow hosts We are happy to say that we have finally started getting bookings for stays at our STR from international guests for which we are very grateful https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/577508328817610497?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_i... Latest reply by Lindie6
    I lost a bit of money starting remodel to a dishonest contractor, and most of what he did was done poorly and needs to be redone or repaired. Mostly interested in ideas for finishing this area to make it Air B&B friendly, attractive and of course complia... Latest reply by Lorna170
    HiFairly small scale simple question with a long back story! . I have a lovely English made sofa, with large cushions at the back as well as the ones you sit on. They were all feather filled. So the base ones you sit on are great, they need plumping after... Latest reply by Deb216
    Ok so I'm just shooting this out there in hopes I can get in contact with the host the owner or someone to help my situation! I'm Sara I'm an avid airbnb guest also I work for a airbnb cleaning service and I'm also a instacart shopper in the Oakhurst, Mar... Latest reply by Huma0