What Hosts are saying

Hiya, There’s many different facets to preparing your listing for the Airbnb website, all of which can impact how guests discover you. In this series Maximise your listing we are looking at things that can affect your SEO - your search engine optimis... Latest reply by Charmel3
    • Stephanie_0-1631633055571.jpeg
    Hey everyone! This is my first post and I apologize for the "newby" questions in advance haha. I have been searching the web for hours to find the best bedding for my air bnb. There are so many opinions and I'm not sure who to trust. I'm looking for qu... Latest reply by Maia29
    The following are my Top 5 or more amenities when booking a listing: 1. Wifi (This is a must)2. Essentials (towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, linens)3. Free parking (if I'm driving in otherwise this feature will not be necessary if using p... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am looking for advice on making it very clear to guests that they are booking a private room rental. In the last month, I have had 3 reservations that have booked and cancelled because of them (one of them was a month-long stay). To date, I have always ... Latest reply by Gillian166