What Hosts are saying

Hi Guys, I am outfitting my property to get it ready for use as an airbnb and had some questions regarding the type of beds I should purchase. 1. Is there a style that works best - platform, 4 post, fabric covered, basic hidden frame with box spring...2. ... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hey everyone, I am a new host to Air BnB. I had two back to back bookings this past weekend, one Friday night, one Saturday night. As I came home Monday I noticed a fairly big scratch on my kitchen cabinet. Myself or my cleaner do not recall seeing it wh... Latest reply by Katrina337
    air bnb says they remove a retalitory review, they remove it, yes BUT the score still stands. and your account is still suspended, how is that helpful. a recent guest had more people than booked. listing clearly says you MUST PAY for addtional people. no... Latest reply by Des2285
    Hi all, I hope everyone is safe and well. I used to find the listing view number charts for the next two to three months ahead section really very useful, as if I was not getting many hits I could adjust my rates accordingly. I was wanting to see how much... Latest reply by Terry767