What Hosts are saying

It keeps on saying there is a calendar problem, contact the host - I did but no answer.. tried it again 4 days later .. same result.worse is no response at all!!thanks for clarifying the problem.regardsDominique Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi we host a two master bedrooms 122 farmhouse all updated. When we get a couple, the house holds 4 adults, we expect them to use only one bedroom. We ask for preference letting them chose which en-suite but is it unreasonable to expect them not to use... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Is there a way other than removing direct booking to block locals? This far my experience with locals has been bad. Some trow gatherings, some bring domestic disputes, and even a few caught in affairs at my SHARED SPACE! Other than house maintenance issue... Latest reply by Jodie147
    I'm an enthusiastic interiors buff and renovating my house has been a long-term labour of love and, I realise now, will always be an ongoing project. I'd therefore be really interested to hear from other hosts who have renovated their Airbnb properties an... Latest reply by Huma0
    • 4891_101897216882_3248926_n.jpg
    • 2nd floor.jpg
    I'm sorry to address what has probably been addressed ad nauseum. I have looked in my app, on my phones web, and on computer web, but I just cannot find anywhere where I can see who's looking at my property and/or my response rates/stats. I have not se... Latest reply by Rio4822
    ... does somebody by chance developed a listing of the kitchen equipment that should be installed while renting out the apartment with an own kitchen ? We sometimes get the feedback that things are missing (what i do not understand) - thanks for sharing ... Latest reply by Sebastian1019
    While I understand the need for a safe environment, I'm really upset by the way Airbnb has now pasted those amenities prominently on our listings, with a big black line across them if you don't have them, as if you don't care about your guests' safety and... Latest reply by Lucia1926