What Hosts are saying

how can i set a listing to pay per room as in a real b&B ? all i can see is extra guests added when i may have 2 or 3 seperate parties hosted in my house at the same time - am i missing something obvious ? and does anyone know how to add say breakfast and... Latest reply by Ian383
    Hi there, I am new to Air BNB. I have started to set up my account but we are not ready to host yet. We will not be ready till the end of April beginning of May, we need to still fix and update our account properly and we are still in the process of setti... Latest reply by Kate867
    Our lodge is 4000 sq feet & I have had a couple of successful bookings so far. My place is big enough to host birthday parties, reunions etc but am not sure how to price that separate from the per night fee? Any suggestions or advice how to handle these ... Latest reply by Ann72
    I am a Superhost in the UK. I have just received a 3 star review from a 'newbie' guest, i.e. I am their first Airbnb experience. I gave them 5 stars all round (their first review) and said nice things about them. I replied 'yes' to the question 'Would yo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Why does the duplicate option sometimes appear when I want to enter a new listing and then sometimes it does not appear? I have nearly identical units in the same resort complex that I want to list.