What Hosts are saying

Hello! I already have a listing for my personal residence on AirBnB for festival weekends in my area. I have it listed as the entire space being available (with plans to go stay elsewhere during the event weekend). How do I also, most effectively, list th... Latest reply by Lenore22
    Just a query how do you get on with people confirming a booking for 2 adults then actually they are coming with 2 children as well so 4 people, we do not charge for children 5 and under however there is apparently a 6 year old coming as well. Our cottage... Latest reply by Leonie-And-Peter0
    Hi, I am Louise a host from South Africa.I am not sure what to mark at the TV question.We have a full HD TV with a HD decoder.In South Africa we call it DSTV - it's got all the programs and channels avialable in South Africa (+- 700 channels)Please can s... Latest reply by Louise1075
    I am shocked to find that both of my listings were suspended by Airbnb, and they didn't even bother to notify me. I found this out by chance. I have absolutely no idea what triggered this extreme action, without any warning. I checked my reviews--all rave... Latest reply by Bernard39