What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody! I hope you're all doing well today. There have been a lot of great topics recently have helped a lot of us here in the Community Center. Today I wanted to ask if you have a welcome pack for your guests with different kinds of leafl... Latest reply by Sara562
    • A welcome pack for your guests_.png
    Dear Hosts, I'm new and beginner in AirBnB,happy to join all of you here at CC. I'd like to ask you about hospitality concerning cleaning the house and changing the bed sheet and towel. As it will be my first time to have a guest who stay than 4 days (t... Latest reply by Sarah706
    We are new to hosting and put up a cleaning fee for our 2 bedroom granny flat. My husband just came home and said that he was told the cleaning fee shows up on the page as a nightly fee added to the rental fee and so makes the listing look really expensiv... Latest reply by Yongrack0
    Hi everyone!, I travelled in apartments long before Airbnb even existed and I keep, to this day, noticing that often some basic stuff is missing. This is especially common in apartments where the host never lived. So I am making a list of things hosts... Latest reply by Amy38
    This my first winter as an AirBnB host and I live in an area that often gets snow. I'm wondering, how do you handle snow removal while a guest is at your home? I don't actually live in my house while guests stay. Should I go over and shovel within 24... Latest reply by Monica4