What Hosts are saying

A guest checked out five days ago, leaving a BO smelling room and blood smeared sheets. He had an (unauthorised) guest, and I assumed these factors were related to that. The blood (not photographed) came out easily enough, and I aired out the bedding and ... Latest reply by Bob-Or-Diane0
    Hi,We're new to hosting and recognise the need for a smart lock on the front door of our Little House. I've trawled through the discussions here on Airbnb and many reviews on the internet over the last week, and am still stumped. Each lock seems to have i... Latest reply by Greg-and-Rachael0
    Thank you @Lizzie for inviting me to share my experience with hosting. It is Day 27 of our celebration month. Reading from the previous posts of other hosts who participated, I have learnt a lot from the experiences and pieces of advice shared in this for... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    We've got a town centre listing with no onsite parking. Plenty of free parking in the streets around and very cheap car parks (£2/ day). But, I'm wondering if it immediately puts people off coming to stay. All but 2 of our guests in over a year have com... Latest reply by Ben205