Airbnb Open Update

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Open Update

Airbnb Open - Welcome

Hi everyone,

Many of you are eager for news about the next Airbnb Open, and while we can’t yet share details about where in the world it will be, we can tell you that it will be in 2018.

After three fantastic years of Airbnb Open gatherings in San Francisco, Paris, and Los Angeles, we’ve decided to take more time to plan the next festival of hosting. We’re working on the most innovative and inviting experience yet.

We’ll announce our host city and dates soon and cannot wait to host you for Airbnb Open 2018.

Thanks,

Lizzie

---------------UPDATE---------------

Posted: Jan 24th 2018

I've just posted an update on the status of the Airbnb Open below, click here to read my post. 🙂 

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

93 Replies 93

@Susan17 That makes perfect sense and thank you for the explaination.  Nonetheless, it is really sad.  I loved that event.  Tons of valuable information and it really made me excited about hosting.  

I completely understand the situation.  However, since it was such a well received event, you would think that filling that position (or creating a new specifically for events) with someone that could manage that type of event would be a priority.

Ninho0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Any IDEA of when its going to be the next one and how to have my company exposed there??

Alexandra1159
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Did the 2018 Airbnb open take place? I wanted to go as I had a great experience at the LA Airbnb open in 2016, however haven’t received an email?