airbnb.org / hosting refugees

Lorraine63
Level 1
Châtel, France

airbnb.org / hosting refugees

Hello,

I am trying to set up some rooms for airbnb.org for refugees.

I have set all the settings for the space available through airbnb.org and now it takes me to airbnb.com and asks me to set my calendar and pricing. I don't want to list the space for people to pay to stay - only for refugees. Is tat possible somehow?

Many thanks in advance

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lorraine63 

As it is a normal Airbnb listing, you need to set pricing, calendar etc.

Additionally on Airbnb.org you can set the discounted price (or choose "free stay"), which will be applied to bookings via aibnb.org

Thank you @Emiel1 

So I can't set it up just for free stays - I must offer the space for paid stays as well?

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Lorraine63 ! You can create a listing on Airbnb.com or if you already have one, you can use that one for Airbnb.org.

You should also be able to create a separate listing on Airbnb.org so that it only is available there. If you follow this link it should take you there: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/for-airbnb-org/how-to-host?isDisasterReliefHost=false

I hope that helps! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lorraine63
Level 1
Châtel, France

Hello @Sybe 

I did create the listing in .org but at the end it went to airbnb.co.uk/hosting/listings and that is where it shows, with my other normal listings that are all delisted (my place is a B&B)

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lorraine63 ,

Have just had a look and am happy to confirm that a space "Share home, 3 bedrooms, private garden,  mountains" exclusively on Airbnb.org.  If things are still confusing on your end, I would recommend you  contact support where you can be triaged to the Airbnb.org support team. You can do so:

Thanks again for your support!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines