Check out your Superhosts rewards

Airbnb
Official Account

Check out your Superhosts rewards

Earlier this year, Airbnb announced that it was expanding its rewards program for Superhosts. Several new benefits were introduced, including an extra 20% cash bonus for referring new hosts. (Hosts can make up to $600 in referrals, depending on their location.) That’s in addition to the benefits Superhosts have long enjoyed, like priority placement in search results and the Superhost profile badge.

Since then, the Airbnb team has done more research to improve the Superhost experience even more. That’s why they’ve decided to adjust certain rewards to focus on the most impactful benefits. The goal is to expand the rewards program in the next year or so. Stay tuned for announcements on this— hopefully by early 2019.

If you’re a Superhost and want to learn more, log in to your account and visit the Superhost rewards portal.

The Airbnb team would love to hear your thoughts on Superhost rewards. Which benefits do you enjoy most? Which new benefits would you like to see?

We look forward to hearing from you on this one.

Thanks!

Legal disclaimer: By selecting "Post", you agree to share your ideas publicly and without any expectation of confidentiality or compensation of any kind. While Airbnb welcomes your contributions, Airbnb may be working independently on similar policies, products, or features, and may choose to review and/or implement your ideas in its sole discretion. You also agree that the https://www.airbnb.com/terms and https://www.airbnb.com/terms/privacy_policy apply to your use of this and all Community Center pages.

219 Replies 219
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This how fantastic, @Marlous0

Where will your next destination be, do you think? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Susan186
Level 5
Hythe, United Kingdom

I agree that we should be able to discount a bad review just because the reviewer hadn't read the listing properly for example, and was therefore disappointed with their stay. It is surprising how big an impact a poor review has on a listing that otherwise hase mostly 5 star reviews.

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

I'm a superhost for the second time. I apriciate the fast response from the help center and my direct contact person from airbnb. 

Keep us posted! Would love to know more about these new rewards♡

how did you get the direct contact person from Airbnb, Kira?

Erik197
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

I am a super host but because we don’t use instant book, because we want to review who books our home we are actually the last flat to show up in searches of our area. To offset this “penalty” we offer our place out for about £60 less than  other professional hosts who use instant book and appear to be breaking London’s rules about AirBnB. 

This really turns us off the platform. It is not as much a community anymore, it is targeted to people who use it as a full time business. 

Thais7
Level 4
Chippendale, Australia

I also would like discounts when using Airbnb as a traveller. The $100 is nice but doesn’t go very far...

i love having the direct help line, it makes  hosting a lot easier! Thank you! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Thais7 ,

Great to meet you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

A host elsewhere in the CC mentioned they would like the ability to save up travel credit, so say wait 2 years and have $200 to spend instead. Do you think this would be something you would like? 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I agree with Thais, a direct helpline and/or professional customer support would be very helpful

Frank505
Level 2
Skärblacka, Sweden

I like freebies. A year’s supply of soap and toilet paper for my guests would be nice.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw, very interesting idea @Frank505. I wonder, as there are so many different types of soap/toiletries out there, how do you think the best way to do this would be? 

--------------------

Laszlo18
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

I’d appreciate if superhosts could gain detailed insight on the demand side. As an example I think it would be really rewarding to have some info about the number of travelers’ searches for any given date range. Ratio of already booked/available properties could also help. Surely there are tons of data and some very basic queries could be of our benefit.

Jacky76
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

I enjoy the cash bonus.  Encourages us to use Airbnb as well. Should be able to use it on more than one transaction though. 

I don’t think we should be pressured to use instant booking I like to be a bit cautious with who I have staying in my home and often interact with them prior. 

Love being a host

Kumari3
Level 7
Melbourne, Australia

I love hosting with Airbnb and also love travelling and exploring my home country, Australia, and other parts of the world, mainly as an Airbnb guest. So, I’d love to see the $100 credit voucher extended in some way.....perhaps $100 credit for the first year of being a Superhost, then and additional $50 for each year of consecutive Superhost status. Ie. $150 for second consecutive year, $200 for 3rd consecutive year etc. Probably capped at some stage so it didn’t become a ridiculous amount.

Kumari3
Level 7
Melbourne, Australia

Another ‘reward’ would be to take heed of all the feedback that hosts (and guests) have been providing about the misunderstandings caused and difficulties experienced because reviews are no longer posted chronologically. PLEASE review this so guests are reading the most current and relevant reviews when selecting listings.

Tamara296
Level 1
Rovinj, Croatia

Maybe all superhost would feel appreciated if Airbnb as a reward would not charge them airbnb fees when they travel. Or at list charge only 50% or less of their fees, so Airbnb would feel more like “home” for the superhosts. (Just an idea) 

Than if guests dammage property or brake house rools written on listing and previously accepted by booking than superhost (and really all hosts) should be able lo expell the guests and the finding of new accomodation should not be a responsability of the host who expelled guests for damaging property or showing up with more persons than the booking stated. (Never happened to us) 

And would be great if there were not time limitation to use the coupon for traveling.