Airbnb Experiences Calendar to Sync with Google Calendar

Ivan491
Level 1
Trondheim, Norway

Airbnb Experiences Calendar to Sync with Google Calendar

Hello, I host an experience and I am planning to host more in the near future.

I would like to know if it is anyway to sync the calendar of Airbnb and show it if I have a booking in my google calendar as it is the calendar I normally use.

Thanks for your help!

31 Replies 31
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Lovro1
Level 1
Pula, Croatia

Hi , Jeff it works only for hosting not for the Experience calendar , do anibody know if there is ay possibility to sync the experience calender with other calendars?

Bill99
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Lovro,

Did you sort the problem?

Hi Lovro, I am also facing this problem currently. May I know have you solved this? If yes, do share out

I am wanting to know the same thing! Have you reached out to airbnb for answer?

Hi Ilenna,

Did you sort the syncing problem? Any advice?

Bill

Jessica1176
Level 1
Toulouse, France

I would love to have this feature, too! It would save me so much time if I could either sync my google calendar with my experiences or even just automatically add a booked experience to my google calendar.

Bill99
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Jessica,

Ignacio192
Level 1
Wolfenbüttel, Germany

I'm having exactly the same problem! I don't understand why they haven't do this yet...

Bill99
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Ignacio,

Bill

Bill99
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem. I don`t want to go live with my experience until I know how to sync wth my hosting bookings and google calender. Life is too complicated without a consolidated calender

Maria2905
Level 1
Graz, Austria

Any solutions yet?

Bill99
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Nothing Maria, I wish Airbnb would do something becuase handling so many calanders is a pain in the !!!!!!

Alex1700
Level 1
Skrilje, Slovenia

Hi there!

Really hope AirBnB can sort this out quickly as it is indeed a must-have feature these days... lots of manual work and big chances of double-bookings!!!