All listing suspended

Answered!
Uma1158
Level 2
Garner, NC

All listing suspended

All of my listings got suddenly suspended without any other communication.Have been contacting airbnb support and they haven't been of any help so far other than saying "specialized team" will be contacting me soon. Have been a super host for almost a year now. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Uma1158, I am so sorry about this.

I have noticed all your listings are active. I hope this has been resolved for you.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Uma1158, I am so sorry about this.

I have noticed all your listings are active. I hope this has been resolved for you.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Uma1158 I checked your profile and I also see your listings are active. Did the Airbnb support give info as to why it was suspended or nothing at all? Sometimes their specialized team reaches out about listing suspensions through email or account notifications. Ensure you've checked all possible communication channels, including spam or junk folders, for any messages from Airbnb. When you’re on the phone or in a live chat with a customer service representative, you can directly ask to speak with a supervisor or someone in a higher position to look into the issue for you. Hope this helps!