Can I send a guest a two special offers for different bookings in the same month?

Answered!
Michael7490
Level 1
Binna Burra, Australia

Can I send a guest a two special offers for different bookings in the same month?

Hi all, 

I have a booking in August for two weeks and then the same guest has booked again 3 days later after another guest. They wanted to whole month but that one weekend was booked. So we booked them for two weeks before with a special offer and now they are trying to book the two weeks after that weekend but for some reason the special offer button has disappeared for the second booking. Is there any way around this?

Thank you, 

Mike

1 Best Answer
Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

Hi @Michael7490 , the Special Offer button appears only on an inquiry, not on the booking request. You should ask the guest to withdraw the booking request and send an inquiry instead. Once you send the special offer and the guest accepts, the reservation is confirmed.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

Hi @Michael7490 , the Special Offer button appears only on an inquiry, not on the booking request. You should ask the guest to withdraw the booking request and send an inquiry instead. Once you send the special offer and the guest accepts, the reservation is confirmed.

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Michael7490 

According to the link below, if your guests have already booked with you, it's possible to offer them a discount by altering the price of their reservation:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/35?locale=en

All the best

Joëlle

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Michael7490 Welcome to our Community Center.

I just wanted to check in and see if you had the opportunity to check out the article shared by Joelle and the advice given by Angela.

Please let us know if you managed to send these special offers.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad