Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Anne8325
Level 1
New York, NY

Me too!!! What did Airbnb do? I'm finding it strangely hard to get to my host dashboard.

Lana594
Level 2
New York, US

Me too!

Sharon1000
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Just signed up for hosting and cannot access my site for editting, cant even find it.  Any help out there please

Linda2610
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

I can sign in, but can’t switch to hosting on my phone! 

I could always open airbnb and get my messages, list details, calendar (which I want now to work on)    Something has changed with the format and I can no longer do this.  ??  Please help>

Donald (The Teapot Guesthouse)

me too

Tass1
Level 2
Jamberoo, Australia

Me too and I've already wasted a couple of hours on this. I just keep going round in circles. It seems to have changed randomly, since I completed the required security checks. As of quite recently I was responding to guests via my mobile and Lap Top. Now Lap Top only which I don't always have with me. Guests are being inconvenienced, I'm unable to respond to enquiries and it's really frustrating. 

I can't login as host. inposibile.

Dos anyone knows what happens?

Gillian268
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago.  I communicated with Airbnb through their Airbnb platform.  It dragged on for week until I told them I needed  to be able to access my hosting account if not, I would close my account and they would've have to cancel any bookings I had.  It was so frustrating. Someone then rang me and I had to reset all my user login details.  All is OK now. Good luck! 

Annemarie223
Level 1
Bayonne, NJ

HELLO 

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

Hi all,  I'm having trouble blocking out my calendar for reservations I have approved.  I'm also having trouble replying  (to accept) reservation inquiries.  I can't get onto my bnb host site to review persons seeking reservations.   Any solutions?=-Carole

Louise765
Level 1
Fife Lake, MI

Can I send pictures on my iphone

Elizabeth1453
Level 2
Pontassieve, Italy

I too am having terrible trouble trying to enter my page so I can up date my prices and calendar.

What are you doing you Americans this site is NO D -- GOOD how can we work as hosts if we can't even open our page?

YOU MUST REDO EVERYTHING

On top of this I have two systems of working, one is B&B for most of the year and then I do my summer

weekly rentals to large groups of 12 in June, July and august but try to insert this ......... Its hopeless.

I have 3 houses not one so its all so complicated.   Guests think they can rent the entire house for the price of one double bedroom/bathroom - Imagine.

I also can't get into my host account? please assist!  Thanks.

Katie137
Level 1
Olympia, WA

Me too! They must have made a bunch of recent changes. I wanted to find details for a payout a few months ago... no luck. I could get the high level info but not the details... and it took me forever to find my listing. 

I'm having difficulty navigating all of it.  I can't easily search for a place to stay anymore either. It keeps defaulting to experiences.