What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    As we are now coming to the end of the summer season here in SW France! I have been browsing my star ratings and seem to have an error in the calculation of my star ratings.We have been renting out our holiday home for the last two years and are very happ... Latest reply by Jawad28
    So a guest booked one of our spaces and instead of getting the usual 10% monthly discount, he got a 38% discount. I contacted Airbnb almost a week ago and they still have not been able to find where this apparent glitch occurred or remove it. My settings ... Latest reply by LaCooVs0
    I have a suite of 3 rooms in my house. It's not the 'Entire Home'. It's not just a 'Private Room'. I was told to list it as 'Home". I think that is misleading. Do any of you have this situation? ~ Joyce Latest reply by Helen3
    I received an interesting review by a guest I would welcome back anytime. He gave a 4 under the heading cleanliness. After searching for what I might have missed and finding the space extremely clean and smelling like polish, swiffer, and downy, I asked h... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi there! We're the owners of a very nice luxury villa in Seorae, Seoul, right next to Lycée Français de Séoul. We plan to live in the place in the future, but while we continue to reside in California, we are interested to put it on AirBnB so that we can... Latest reply by Antoine803