Edit previous review

Answered!
Tiffany888
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Edit previous review

I didn’t see that autocorrect had changed a host’s name in my review of their listing to one of my previous and unrelated roommates’ name without my consent. I’m trying to correct the mistake as it wasn’t a conscious error, just aggressive, unchecked autocorrect. 

1 Best Answer

@Tiffany888 Once both reviews are published, Airbnb will not allow you to edit the review. You may contact Airbnb's customer support to explain the situation, but they might advise you to just have a review removed. While the policy is strict regarding review removal, there might be other policies for genuine errors, especially if it involve incorrect information like a name. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tiffany888 You can't change a review once published I am afraid.

@Tiffany888 Once both reviews are published, Airbnb will not allow you to edit the review. You may contact Airbnb's customer support to explain the situation, but they might advise you to just have a review removed. While the policy is strict regarding review removal, there might be other policies for genuine errors, especially if it involve incorrect information like a name. Hope this helps!