Can’t see my own listing

Ahmed393
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Can’t see my own listing

Hi,

im sure this question gets annoying, but I feel like I’ve tried everything, including snoozing/unsnoozing, zooming in on the map, changing dates/features, but I can’t se to find my listing.

Can someone else confirm that it is not showing up before I contact support about this?

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ahmed393 

Your listing is at this moment not in the search system, as direct link to it gives a "no result":

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=250309068&map_toggle=true

If you (re)listed it very recent: it can take up to 24 hours to become active, wait until the above lik produces a result.

Thanks. i see. I’ll check back in 24 hours.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ahmed393  I can see it on your profile and it comes up when I click on it, but I didn't do a search on the main site for San Cristobal to see how far down on the search pages it is.

Have you done an incognito search using your listing URL? How are you looking for it?

@Sarah977 @I am using a browser not logged in or incognito to search for it.

Leanne99
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

Hi @Ahmed393 

I can see your listing is active through your profile but not by the link yet.

Your place looks great!

It would be good to check your images - they look pretty low res and blurry on my iphone.  Everyone here will tell you good photos are essential and worth taking time to get right.

Best wishes with your hosting adventures!

Leanne

Thanks!

and for the suggestion. I will certainly be looking at getting some improved pictures, but for the moment that’s all I have.