Short term guest books several days too early, such as 6 months before arrival

Mark3625
Level 1
Mercer Island, WA

Short term guest books several days too early, such as 6 months before arrival

Hi, I like to choose long term guest only. For example, I like to choose 3 months minimum stay for winter days, 30 days minimum stay for spring days and 15 days minimum stay for summer days. So i already successfully set these minimum stays requirement. However, if there are several nights available after 3 months stay guest moves out, but before the next 30 days stay guess moves in, I do welcome short term guest to use the place. I will welcome short stay guests to book AFTER my long term guests books, but I do not welcome short term guests (such as only 3 days) to book 6 months before arrival time, because the short term booking will affect the long term booking. Is there anyway for me to set up booking requirement to solve this situation at airbnb?

1 Reply 1
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Mark3625 There's no way to do it automatically:it's something you have to do manually.

Once you have all the bookings you want of the longer lengths and are ready to accept shorter stays to fill in the gaps, you just have to adjust the dates of the minimum stay windows you have set. It's unfortunately a bit cumbersome and requires some management on your side.