Changing order of scheduled messages

Answered!
Laurie741
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Changing order of scheduled messages

When I first started with AirBnB, I could arrange the order of my scheduled messages by putting a number at the beginning of the title, i.e., 1 Welcome, 2 Arrival, 3 first morning, etc.

However that seems to have changed.

My first two listings are still numbered - but my new third listing needs ALPHA letters in front of them to put them in order, i.e., A Welcome, B Arrival, C first morning etc.

Finally the scheduled msgs for my third listing is in the right order AFTER my first 2 listings.

Try alphabet or numbers! 

1 Best Answer

When the original numeral system didn't work anymore -- I simply played around and tried the alphabetical system - and it worked! 

Obviously there were other people with this same issue, s this might be something for the AirBnB TECH folks. It should be ONE WAY OR THE OTHER to have a simple way of organizing the scheduled messages BY THE LISTING. A couple of years ago when I started with AirBnB, the numbers worked, but something changed. Can you send it to them to work on? thanks! 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Laurie741, Thank you so much for sharing this tip with our Host Community!!

Would you like to share with us how did you come up with this idea? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

When the original numeral system didn't work anymore -- I simply played around and tried the alphabetical system - and it worked! 

Obviously there were other people with this same issue, s this might be something for the AirBnB TECH folks. It should be ONE WAY OR THE OTHER to have a simple way of organizing the scheduled messages BY THE LISTING. A couple of years ago when I started with AirBnB, the numbers worked, but something changed. Can you send it to them to work on? thanks!