Critique my listing

Answered!
Marius231
Level 2
Bergen, Norway

Critique my listing

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me improve my listing.

I have done my best so far, but i think some of you experienced hosts could have some good advice up for share!

Link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/760092842064153844?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_16765411...

Top Answer

Marius, your listing looks amazing! I recommend you switch your photos so that #3 is your first, #4 second, and #5 third. I would also recommend a photo of the WC, even if it's separate.

I also recommend changing your title so that it is more personalized to your listing. Since you call your home the Bird Box, that's what I renamed it in this rewrite:

Bird Box nest with North Sea views and complete privacy

Experience stunning views from the Bird Box, perched on top of Ørnhaugen on Langøy. From here, guests can enjoy a breathtaking view all the way to the North Sea, with the sun setting on the horizon over Algrøy. In windy weather, white sea spraying can be seen up holms and all the way to Løno.

Wildlife enthusiasts will have the chance to spot eagles, especially sea eagles and royal eagles. Guests arriving by boat or kayak can access the Bird Box from the spring.

Please note that in case of unexpected circumstances, we may need to close the Bird Box on short notice. In such cases, guests will be offered a new date or a full refund.

Access to the Bird Box is via a hilly path through the farm, past the spring, and following signs and red marks to the top. The ride takes about 20 minutes, with some steep terrain in places. Goretex/mountain shoes are required.

The Bird Box itself is about 7 square meters and comes with an outdoor toilet. Solar panels provide power for lighting and phone charging.

It's important to keep dogs on a leash due to the sheep on the farm and in the suburbs. Guests can also order tapas for two people from Porsvika 125 at NOK 460 by texting 48 60 78 04 at least four days in advance. Food can be picked up at our place before heading to the Bird Box.

Best of luck!

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Marius, your listing looks amazing! I recommend you switch your photos so that #3 is your first, #4 second, and #5 third. I would also recommend a photo of the WC, even if it's separate.

I also recommend changing your title so that it is more personalized to your listing. Since you call your home the Bird Box, that's what I renamed it in this rewrite:

Bird Box nest with North Sea views and complete privacy

Experience stunning views from the Bird Box, perched on top of Ørnhaugen on Langøy. From here, guests can enjoy a breathtaking view all the way to the North Sea, with the sun setting on the horizon over Algrøy. In windy weather, white sea spraying can be seen up holms and all the way to Løno.

Wildlife enthusiasts will have the chance to spot eagles, especially sea eagles and royal eagles. Guests arriving by boat or kayak can access the Bird Box from the spring.

Please note that in case of unexpected circumstances, we may need to close the Bird Box on short notice. In such cases, guests will be offered a new date or a full refund.

Access to the Bird Box is via a hilly path through the farm, past the spring, and following signs and red marks to the top. The ride takes about 20 minutes, with some steep terrain in places. Goretex/mountain shoes are required.

The Bird Box itself is about 7 square meters and comes with an outdoor toilet. Solar panels provide power for lighting and phone charging.

It's important to keep dogs on a leash due to the sheep on the farm and in the suburbs. Guests can also order tapas for two people from Porsvika 125 at NOK 460 by texting 48 60 78 04 at least four days in advance. Food can be picked up at our place before heading to the Bird Box.

Best of luck!

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Marius231 Indeed, the Birdbox has amazing ocean views! I'd love to stay there, but I'm left wondering what it looks like inside. You have several pictures looking out from the Birdbox, but none of the whole interior. Right now I'm wondering if there's any space other than the bed?? I see coffee, but where did it get made? Is there room for my suitcase or backpack? Where do I hang my coat? Is there a small kitchen, or just something to boil water? Is there any place to sit other than the bed? That's all a mystery right now. More pictures, please. Definitely include a picture of the WC. 

You also mention possibly having to close on short notice. I'd give examples of what might force you to close. Is it weather? Rampaging sheep? Armageddon? I think guests would be more likely to book given a real world example, rather than just wondering if you will shut down for unknown reasons just prior to their arrival. 

It looks AMAZING, and I wish you the best of luck! Kia

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I have done some changes and we will have a real photographer up here soon to take some really good pictures!