Critique my listing

Critique my listing

Hi - I bought a home in the outer banks, NC last year and listed it last March. The peak season has done well  as  we are fully booked, but  I understand the off season is not typically busy in this area. Regardless, I would like to hear of any feedback on my listing that could help to increase interest in off season. We are still semi new to renting via Airbnb / VRBO so very open to suggestions. Please see my listing below and if anyone could provide advice from a customer standpoint how to get more traction that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!

https://abnb.me/0pxNvv2aQBb

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who do you see as your target guest @Christina1105 

Good question. Target guest would be families however we have certainly had groups of respectful young adults (19 / 20 year olds) that worked out great as well. I think ideally the concern is the ability to make money back in the off season in similar areas. I've been given advice to add another bed then I can list it as 2 more people and increase price a bit, I've also been advised to add a room with a large bunk bed so it looks kid friendly. All of which are being considered. Would love to hear your thoughts!

@Helen3  🙂