Days blocked off

David12314
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Days blocked off

I am a teacher in Dublin and am renting out my house for 2 months while in summer holidays . I was wondering why days are blocked off into the future.  Is it because I have just set up the account yesterday or is it because I have a minimum stay if 2 nightst?

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @David12314 

Can you explain what you mean by "dates blocked off into the future"? Perhaps give us actual dates that are booked/blocked/unblocked to explain the problem.

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @David12314 

When I go onto your listing and your calendar, only the months of July and August are open for bookings with some dates that are blocked, presumably because you have had some reservations?  Or is this not the case?

I can see that your 2 day minimum stay requirement is indeed in place.

Joëlle

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @David12314, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re planning to rent your place for the summer holidays 😊

Our Hosts have come to offer their help and have a few additional questions. If you could provide some more information or a screenshot of your calendar, it would greatly help us understand your situation better.

We look forward to hearing from you soon 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad