Delisted with no communication

Answered!
Nicole2761
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Delisted with no communication

I happen to notice that my listing was “delisted” with zero communication from airbnb. I am a superhost with glowing reviews so needless to say this is very frustrating. Our most recent guest had a fall in our property. There was a loose board in our deck we were not aware of. I told them to file an incident report so we can pay medical bills. Just bad bruise. I had the deck fixed within in 2 days gave them a large refund and offered. A future stay discount. The guest even left me a 5 star review. I have to assume I was delisted since they are filing a claim for insurance reasons but wouldn’t know since support has been impossible to deal with. There is no issue anymore and we are now at 2 weeks delisted with no progress. How do I get there attention as they keep closing my cases saying they are working on it but clearly they are not.

1 Best Answer

Yes we finally got it actioned

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Gisele181
Level 2
Lyon, France

Bonjour,= Nicole

J'ai bien du mal à comprendre votre situation ave AirBnB,  je vous souhaite de pouvoir

réglé votre problème au mieux et rapidement afin de ne pas trop porter préjudice

à votre activité .

Gisèle

Google Translation added by Community Manager: 

Hello,=Nicole

I have a hard time understanding your situation with AirBnB, I hope you can

resolved your problem as best as possible and quickly so as not to cause too much harm

to your activity.

Gisele

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nicole2761,

I have taken a look at your listings and see that all of them are active. Has this situation been resolved for you?

Please keep us posted 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yes we finally got it actioned