Santa Clara, CA

Feedback and Co-host for our home in Santa Clara

5 Replies 5
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jai1553 👋

Congratulations on your first post on the Community Center! 🎉 It's great to have you here with us. 

I hope you don't mind, I added a photo and a link to your listing to your post. I'm hoping that with easier access, more hosts will pop by and support you with constructive and helpful feedback. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Rebecca

Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Jai1553 

Hi. You have two very nice and inviting listings 👍
Is there anything specific you would like feedback on or help with?

Best regards, Karen.

Hi Karen, thank you for responding. I am not receiving any bookings so was wondering if this is due to any issues with the listing

Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi again @Jai1553 

Thank you for the clarification.

Your two listings are well-positioned near the airport, which means potential guests are likely using the map to see what's around the airport. This gives you a significant advantage. However, you also face a challenge: most of your neighbors have invested in or received bright, attractive photos with a "real estate" quality that really showcases their properties in your price range.

To compete with them, you should consider getting some new, high-quality photos. Hire a professional photographer or ask a friend with a good eye for photography.

Take a look around at the listings in your neighborhood and get inspired by what others have done. While your place is inviting, the current photos don’t do it justice.

If you're serious about building a successful Airbnb business, investing in great photos is essential to match the standards set by your fellow hosts in the area.

Afterward, there's much more you can build on. The next step would be to refine your descriptions, making them more nuanced and appealing. It's also important to present a good image of yourselves as hosts.

Feel free to "ping me" once you've made some progress; I’d be happy to guide you on what the next steps could be.

Your place definitely has a chance on the market with the great facilities you offer and the excellent location near the airport.

Good luck!

Best regards,
Karen