Finding our feet?

Finding our feet?

My wife Teresa and myself opened our Airbnb a few months ago and so far so good we have had 3 groups of guests and 3 five star reviews, However we don't have all the answers and we are constantly trying to upgrade the experience of stay at our home The Neptune House at Lincoln Beach.

So thoughts, Ideas and suggestions would be extremely welcome by us both to make not just our experience better with Airbnb but also for our guests.

It's nice to be here and hello everyone.

6 Replies 6
Ivy303
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I provide free water bottles, snacks and a thank you card with their  name written on the envelope for guests. Try that 🙂👍🏽

@Ivy303 That sounds like an excellent idea 💡  Much appreciated, Thank you' We'll see about doing that.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Paul-And-Teresa1 

Your property is amazing and your guests extremely complimentary of you and your wife.  You have 5 star reviews but if as a potential Guest I click on them you have a score of 4 in accuracy and 4.7 in value.  Guests obviously didn 't feel scammed they loved your house but they didn't feel it was clear.

A few minor suggestions  from another similar type listing Change title to say Neptune en Suite rather than home

Don't show your whole house as the cover photo choose like the beautiful patio on the beach..

A microwave and a mini fridge is not a kitchen amenity.  Unless you provide access to yours then show pictures or remove it.

Since there is a patio area maybe investing in a nice grill that has 2 burners might  be a good decision?

Hi @Marie8425 ,

Some really helpful advice there, which we will definitely act on, Having never done an Airbnb up until a few months ago it's a whole new deal, So we learn as we go.

Me and my wife will definitely go through more changes here to better present the house.

Thank you 

@Paul-And-Teresa1 

Another tip we  used to do the outside grill in Hawaii.  For the few pot washings usually near the patio the houses were plumbed for spigots so it wasn't a major investment to put in a utility sink set up outside.

That's great @Marie8425 , We'll take that on board, Thank you for your help & suggestions.