HOSTING IN NYALI, MOMBASA, KENYA

Answered!

HOSTING IN NYALI, MOMBASA, KENYA

I started hosting in December last year, I have not found a client through this platform. Any leads on how to begin?

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Josphat0

I just wanted to drop in and say that there has been lots of chat about it being a slow season in the CC, it inspired me to write a post about it here. 

There are many Hosts facing similar experiences about it being a quiet time. 

Here's a few threads where Hosts share their experiences and ideas on how to increase bookings.

Another couple of threads discuss how there has been no bookings yet and hosts share their advice herehere and here

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

I hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

I have a 3-bedroom, all rooms ensuite. Strategically located in Nyali near the beach and very close to city Mall and naivas Supermarket. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Josphat0

I just wanted to drop in and say that there has been lots of chat about it being a slow season in the CC, it inspired me to write a post about it here. 

There are many Hosts facing similar experiences about it being a quiet time. 

Here's a few threads where Hosts share their experiences and ideas on how to increase bookings.

Another couple of threads discuss how there has been no bookings yet and hosts share their advice herehere and here

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this topic right here: 

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center

I hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines